One of Jabil's most valuable assets is our intellectual property. This includes our patents, trademarks, copyrights, trade secrets, and other confidential information. It is our legal and ethical duty to protect not only our intellectual property but the intellectual property of our customers, suppliers and other companies with whom we do business.
Safeguarding Intellectual Properties
- Identify and distinguish between Jabil's intellectual property and that of others with whom we do business.
- Protect it with appropriate documents such as nondisclosure and confidentiality agreements. When appropriate clearly mark items as proprietary and confidential.
- Do not duplicate, install or use software in violation of Jabil policies, copyrights, trademarks or applicable license terms. This includes software installed on your computer or on network areas.
- Do not allow outside parties to use the Jabil logo or trademarks unless authorized by Jabil Communications Department.
- Do not improperly share any of Jabil's sensitive, confidential or proprietary information with others. Be aware of the appropriate scope of the information to be disclosed and protect it with an approved non-disclosure agreement and by marking it as confidential and proprietary. If you require assistance first contact your supervisor or Jabil Legal, if necessary.