jabil, jabil circuit, ems, services, careers, contacts, worldwide offices, shareholders, stakeholders, products
Make a difference! Join Jabil! View career opportunities currently available with Jabil Circuit. At Jabil, people are empowered and fully accountable, acting with discipline toward processes and standards that offer significant value to our customers.
Jabil employees share a common set of values and behaviors that influence how we work, the decisions and products we make, the actions we take and how we interact with one another, our customers and the communities in which we operate.
We empower you to act in the best interests of your customers. We expect you to ask questions, challenge assumptions, push boundaries and take initiative to solve your customer's problems. We have a challenging and fast-paced environment, where innovative thinking and risk-taking are a part of the job.
Jabil abides by all health and safety rules applicable to our job and workplaces, and encourage a work environment that is free from intimidation and harassment.
We take social and environmental responsibility very seriously. We have achieved global certification for our environmental management systems and we strive to lessen our environmental impact by reducing the amount of waste produced. Each Jabil location plays an active role in its local community through volunteering and fundraising for charitable causes, toy drives and donating supplies for victims of natural disasters.
Jabil is committed to acting socially responsible both as a global business and local citizen, ensuring a safe working environment and fair and equal treatment of employees. Our locations at various worldwide offices are continually working to improve our social and environmental practices, discovering new ways to positively impact the people who make Jabil successful.
We encourage employees to communicate respectfully, openly and honestly with one another, including supervisors and management. We respect, encourage and welcome employee's opinions, attitudes and concerns in our continual effort to be simply the best.
Jabil values are reinforced in five key focus areas: Jabil Culture, Results, Self, People and Strategy.
- Empowerment & Accountability: Establishes clear accountabilities—who, what, by when, and with what resources; Creates relationships of trust; Empowers others to act; Holds people accountable for accomplishing assigned tasks; Recognizes and rewards excellent performance and service.
- Continuous Improvement: Obsessively pursues process improvements (such as Lean and Six Sigma) to reduce cost and create high quality products; Demands a quality-first mentality; Leverages internal and external best practices; Fosters innovative problem-solving.
- Customer Satisfaction: Excels at listening to customers; Actively seeks to understands customers' needs in terms of industry context, technology trends and regulatory/compliance requirements; Incorporates expectations of key customers into future solutions; Delivers a standard of service that delights the customers.
It is not enough to get results—it's about getting results the right way through living our core values every day.
Jabil Business Ethics
Our business decisions strive to follow the highest degree of business ethics. We have an obligation to our shareholders and to each other to conduct business legally, with the utmost integrity and practice the following business values:
- Constant Drive for Excellence: Continually strive for excellence and never be satisfied with who we are today, even if we are number one. Jabil can, and will, be even better tomorrow.
- Employees: Jabil employees are empowered, dedicated to self-improvement and professional development, and committed to winning … and we have fun doing it.
- Business Partners: Strategic business partnerships with customers, contacts, vendors and suppliers all produce shareholder value. We must nurture and grow these relationships by conducting our business in a respectful, honest and competitive manner.
- Shareholders: We are a publicly traded company and have a duty to our shareholders to increase the value of their investment. We owe it to our shareholders to continuously "do the right thing" in each facet of our business.
Equal Opportunity and Diversity
Jabil offers equal employment opportunity to qualified individuals without regard to their race, religion, color, national origin, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or other factors not related to their job performance. We perceive the diversity of skills, abilities, experience and background of our employees as a strength and encourage it in all area of the company. We encourage and support self-development through individual assistance the opportunity for professional growth provided by Jabil's learning and development department.