Computing, Storage, Supply chain management, Product development, Product manufacturing
With over 40 years of experience in the computing and storage industries, Jabil is dedicated to forging dependable and straightforward partnerships with our customers, while providing a full range of design, manufacturing and global supply chain management services.
Computing & Storage
With over 40 years of supply chain management experience in the computing and storage industries, Jabil is dedicated to forging dependable and straightforward partnerships with our customers, while providing a full range of product design and product manufacturing services.
The world's leading computing and storage companies select Jabil as their partner of choice for end-to-end hardware design and supply chain management. A fully leveraged supply chain offers customers a strategic worldwide network of product development services, from front-end product manufacturing through back-end delivery.
At Jabil, we have the agility and expertise in computing and storage to support a wide spectrum of engagement models and customer requirements for product design and product manufacturing.
Jabil’s computing and storage customers enjoy many benefits, including:
World-class Product Development Design Team
- Over 300 engineers with deep computing and storage industry experience and customer knowledge
- Seamlessly integrated supply chain management across the United States, China, Taiwan, and Europe
- Technical computing and storage capabilities including: Product Architecture, Mechanical Design, Electrical Design, Product Verification Test, Software/Firmware, Design for Product Manufacturing/Reliability/Test and Networking
Cost-Advantaged Supply Chain Management Network
- Industry-leading supply chain management and logistics optimization tools
- Cost modeling to validate advantage
- Supplier consolidation for leverage and stability
- Strategic computing and storage centers of excellence global footprint
Access to New Computing Technologies and Complete Product Solutions
- Unmatched capabilities in PCBA through configure-to-order (CTO)
- 15+ years of multi-regional CTO expertise in North America, Europe and Asia
- Computing and storage-specific design expertise
- Ongoing investment in computing and storage research & development
Ease of Engagement
- Single point of contact
- Dedicated global team with full profit-and-loss responsibility
- Consistent supply chain management direction and continuity
- Clear product development escalation path
Industry-Leading Computing and Storage Capabilities and Experience
Jabil builds enterprise computing and storage products ranging from entry-level servers to clustered storage systems. Nearly 80 percent of the computing and storage products are built through sub-assembly and Jabil supports over 6 million platforms of orderable configurations.
Enterprise Servers and Mainframes
- PCBA single to multiple processors
- Form factors include blades, 1U to racks
- Embedded applications in storage, networking, and medical
- Controllers and networking (HBAs, switches, data centers)
- Form factors including tape drive mechanism, hard drive repair, hard drive systems (1U to clustered racks), networking systems (1U to 20U)
Supply Chain Management Optimization
With proprietary, integrated tools and product development processes, Jabil delivers flexible, global BTO-CTO services. Continuous investments are made in computing and storage initiatives that bring significant benefits to product manufacturing customers, including:
- Improved product development launch times with lower learning curves
- Enhanced product manufacturing flexibility
- Complete customer visibility and customized reporting
- A supply chain management system for optimal shop floor routing
- Automated trade compliance management
- Global product development and product manufacturing fulfillment to end-customer demands
Strategic Worldwide Computing and Storage Network
Jabil's regional computing and storage product manufacturing centers are located in Memphis, Tennessee; Tiszaujvaros, Hungary; Singapore City, Singapore; and Wuxi, China. Design centers are located in Colorado Springs, CO; Vienna, Austria; and Shanghai, China. Computing and Storage support locations are strategically positioned around the globe in the US, Mexico, Brazil, Eastern and Western Europe, Malaysia and China.
**Design and manufacturing location