The Jabil Code underscores our fundamental values and is intended to help us understand how to make proper and ethical day-to-day business decisions. For the purpose of this code, "employees" should be deemed to include all Jabil directors, officers, and employees.
The goals of the Jabil Code include:
- Informing employees of cultural and behavioral expectations for engaging in proper and ethical business conduct.
- Providing guidance for relevant regulations, laws, and policies affecting our employees’ day-to-day activities.
- Facilitating a process for addressing issues and questions involving appropriate business conduct.
- Identifying a confidential means for employees to report suspected violations of the law.
Key cultural expectations we hope the Jabil Code
will facilitate include:
- Compliance with all applicable regulations, laws, and policies governing our business conduct worldwide.
- Being honest, fair, and trustworthy in conducting all Jabil activities.
- Being aware of and avoiding conflicts of interest between work and personal affairs.
- Sustaining an atmosphere of fair employment practices extending to every member of the Jabil workforce.
- Helping to ensure a safe workplace and protection of the environment.
- Nurturing a culture where ethical conduct is recognized, valued, and exemplified by all employees.
Jabil is ever-changing. We operate in a dynamic industry and, as a result, every ethical and legal issue simply cannot be anticipated and the Jabil Code cannot provide all the answers. It must operate as a guide to help you resolve ethical and legal questions. It should be read and interpreted in a manner consistent with the geographical locations in which we do business. It is our responsibility to use the Jabil Code and our common sense when we have questions regarding our behavior or that of others. When all else fails, we must ask for assistance when answering such questions. Most of all, we must always simply "do the right thing."