Jabil Engineered Materials PETg is an easy processing, standard product for printing jobs requiring good strength and stiffness with a good balance of properties in XY and XYZ directions. PETg has good strength and stiffness with an operating temperature range of -40 °C to °80 C.
PETg filament is stronger than PLA and it’s toughness and broad operating temperature range makes it a dependable material for a multitude of projects. In post-processing, the PETg can be sanded, cut, or drilled without compromising the integrity of the printed part. PETg is ISO 9001 certified material.
- Jigs, fixtures, and tooling
- Easy Printability
- Low shrinkage and warpage
- Good continuous use temperature
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Good stiffness and strength
- Very consistent lot to lot print properties with a ISO 9001 Certificate of Analysis with every spool
Jabil Additive Dynamic Response Teams
Jabil’s dynamic response teams stand ready in these challenging times to assist you in eliminating barriers to production turnaround challenges, from initial concept to final output. Through the enhanced capabilities of additive manufacturing and the expertise of these teams, you can:
- Consolidate your Bill of Materials (BOM) and cut assembly time through by producing complex part geometries.
- Rapidly iterate new product refinements by eliminating complicated and expensive tooling requirements.
- Access a distributed manufacturing model to produce needed parts locally and on-demand.
- Access a broad ecosystem of new materials engineered for additive manufacturing that meet and exceed product requirements and industry certifications for increasingly high-performance applications.
Contact Us to learn how we can help.