Jabil Anaheim helps customers achieve new levels of quality and precision, while improving yield and reducing variability. We enable rapid NPI and ramp-to-production in a lower cost region with seamless customer support.
For over 40 years, Jabil Chad Automation’s unparalleled expertise in automated assembly has helped the world’s top companies efficiently manufacture the next generation of semiconductors, mobile and optical devices, and consumer electronics.
Combining best-in-class engineering techniques and exceptional human ingenuity, Jabil Chad’s expertise in motion control, precision alignment, advanced robotics, and controls integration supports customers in mobility, wearables, solar, optical assembly, automotive, consumer products, and many more.
Visit the Jabil Chad Automation web page for more information.
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Corcuit Assembly
- High Speed
- 35,000 sq. ft.
Design, Decoration, and In-Mold Labeling (IML)
Jabil helps you differentiate your products from the competition with comprehensive expertise in design, decoration, and molding.
Jabil value engineering combines optimized product design, performance, reliability, quality, manufacturing, and life-cycle cost management strategies.