The Jabil Burlington site leads innovation in automated active alignment technologies for optoelectronic applications in automotive, capital equipment, digital home, consumer lifestyles and wearable tech, and mobility markets. Through innovative design and fast turnaround time, these systems enable customers to bring new cutting-edge technology products to market with speed and confidence.
Our diverse suite of capabilities helps our customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably:
- Camera Optics
- Computer-Assisted Design (CAD)
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
- Design for Automated Assembly
- Digital video
- Failure Analysis
- Laser Scanning Optics
- Machine-to-Machine (M2M) Communication
- Mechanical Design Engineering
- Motor Control
- Near-Eye Optics
- Optical Active Alignment
- Optical Bonding
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
Jabil adhesives expertise with interfacial materials science, reformulation, and processing technologies is unmatched.
Mechanical Design Engineeering
Top-tier industrial firms worldwide leverage Jabil mechanical design engineering expertise and experience for diverse product and system needs.
Jabil’s automation capabilities help lower capital investments and manufacturing operating costs.