Jabil’s diverse capabilities in the healthcare market help our customers succeed in a complex marketplace.
Jabil Deqing is located in the eastern province of Zhejiang, a manufacturing hub roughly 100 miles southwest of Shanghai. Joining the Jabil family in 2015, the Deqing site has provided manufacturing solutions for the wearable consumer health industry for over 25 years.
Sensor-integrated shorts, shirts, belts , temperature monitor and even oral health care products like toothbrushes and flosses are among the range of healthcare products developed and manufactured on site. Uniquely qualified for textile-based medical applications, the Deqing plant is the largest developer and manufacturer of textile-integrated electronics in the world.
Leveraging the power of 260,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions.
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Advance Manufacturing Technologies in the Industry of Texitile-Integrated Electronics
- Build/Configure to Order
- Design & Development in Clothing Plus
- Floss Assembly
- Low Volume/High Mix
- PCBA High Level Assembly
- Plastic House Assembly
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- 29,000 sq. ft.