Jabil Optics Haifa is a technical innovation center which focuses on helping customers bring optical solutions to market. The Haifa team offers engineering design support and prototyping, from concept phase to mass production working in collaboration with the Jabil global optics team.
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, Integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, Source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Active Alignment
- Advanced Assembly
- Failure Analysis & IQC
- Material Engineering
- New Business Sows
- Optical Testing
- Project Management
- Product & Process
- NPI Rapid Prototyping
- Systems Engineering
- ISO 9001: 2015
- JABIL QUALITY OPERATING SYSTEM
- VDA6.3 AND IATF (REMOTE SITE) IN PROGRESS
- 21,527 sq. ft.
Jabil acoustic design and test engineers develop solutions for many different and complex acoustic challenges facing our customers.
Jabil engineers use precision mechanics to integrate mechanical components into tight spaces without compromising performance.
Jabil miniaturization expertise integrates new materials, advanced component positioning, micro- and graphics processing, and semiconductor-like die mounting processes.