Hanover Park, Illinois
The Jabil Hanover Park site offers manufacturing solutions for the packaging industry. Our diverse capabilities help our customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably:
- Design, Decoration & In-Mold Labeling
- Double-Shot Molding
- Femcare Manufacturing
- In-Mold Decoration
- Injection Molding
- Insert Molding
- Post-Mold Assembly
- Sustainable Packaging
- Capacity for 36 IMM
- Tonnage capability to 1200
- Rail served
- < 6 second 16-cavity IML
- Contract manufacturing
- Femcare manufacturing
Leveraging the power of 200,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- ISO 9001: 2008
- 150,000 sq. ft.
Jabil’s automation capabilities help lower capital investments and manufacturing operating costs.
Design, Decoration, and In-Mold Labeling (IML)
Jabil helps you differentiate your products from the competition with comprehensive expertise in design, decoration, and molding.
Jabil designs sustainable packaging solutions that are responsibly sourced, effective, safe, and recyclable.