Jabil Tokyo offers manufacturing solutions for customers in the point-of-sale, printing, and healthcare industries.
Leveraging the power of 200,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Medical Device Mechatronics
- Mechanical Design Engineering
- Value Engineering
Jabil value engineering combines optimized product design, performance, reliability, quality, manufacturing, and life-cycle cost management strategies.
Mechanical Design Engineering
Top-tier industrial firms worldwide leverage Jabil mechanical design engineering expertise and experience for diverse product and system needs.