Jabil Yokneam specializes in assembly and high-end integration of both small and large complex motion systems along with capital equipment. We also perform high-level turnkey assembly and integration. We use advanced testing and measuring equipment to meet high standards for system applications. Our primary expertise is in the fields of precision assembly and integration within the micron range.
Jabil Yokneam capabilities include:
- High-mix, low-volume
- High precision motion systems assembly and integration
- Tools systems integration
- Reverse engineering to support legacy motion systems
Founded in 1983 as Shemer Metal, the company acquired Anorad's motion systems business in 2009 and established Shemer Motion. In 2015, Jabil acquired the Shemer Group and its motion and metal capabilities. Located just one hour away from Tel Aviv, Jabil Yokneam is a key provider of high complexity X, Y, & Z motion systems to top-tier Capital Equipment OEMs.
For the Capital Equipment industry, Jabil Yokneam provides key capabilities for 3D inspection systems, chip and wafer metrology systems and deposition and ion implantation stage tools:
- Vision Systems
- Laser source handling
- Optical measurement and visioning assemblies functional test
- Vacuum Chambers
- Micron tolerance management
- Vacuum chamber integration
- Motion Control
High precision linear and rotational axes
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites in 29 countries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.