In 2018, the aerospace and defense industry recuperated and experienced a solid year as passenger travel demand strengthened and global military expenditure continued to rise. The industry is expected to continue its growth trajectory in 2019, led by growing commercial aircraft production and strong defense spending.
Aiming to capture hard data on the trends shaping the future of the industry, Jabil partnered with Dimensional Research to field an online survey to 203 decision-makers in defense and aerospace companies.
What is included in the Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing Trends report?
- Key and detailed findings from the survey
- How innovation is changing the industry landscape
- Where industry investments are focused
- How time-to-market expectations have been shifting
- Security trends in the industry
- How the industry is utilizing additive manufacturing