Leverage the Opportunities in Connected Home and Building
Despite the number of devices flooding the market, the vision for the connected home and building still isn’t a reality. While mainstream adoption may be years away, consumer product OEMs have a critical opportunity to make their mark in these industries.
What is the current state and future of the connected home and building? How is your company preparing to take part in this transformation?
- Key and detailed findings from the Connected Home and Building Technology Trends Survey
- The biggest opportunities in market growth, investments and new business models
- Challenges faced by connected home and building solution providers
- Insights from global enterprises on data communication standards
- The importance of partners in developing connected devices
- Perspectives on data security and privacy following recent events