PLA 3100 Additive Filament
PLA (Polylactic Acid) is a biodegradable, sustainable and food safe polymer made from organic sources. PLA is the most common used filament in FFF (fused filament fabrication) printers for its ease of use and range of applications, especially those not mechanically or thermally demanding. This filament is available in an array of colors and prints on any open platform.
- Available in 7 color options (Natural, White, Gray, Black, Yellow, Blue, Red)
- With a diameter tolerance of ±0.03 mm, Jabil PLA 3100 Filament exceeds the industry standard, resulting in more consistent, better-quality prints
Printing & Use
- Prints on open platforms including Ultimaker S5, Ultimaker 3, Raise3D, Makerbot Method and Taz platforms
- The Jabil PLA 3100 Filament is slightly hygroscopic and can absorb and retain small amounts of moisture from the atmosphere improving visual quality and mechanical properties
- For the best results, print and store filament in a dry environment. If necessary, dry filament in an oven at up to 75 °C (165 °F) for 3 to 4 hours.
- For the latest print profiles, search for Jabil Engineered Materials in the Cura Marketplace
- Applications for the Jabil PLA 3100 Filament includes basic jigs, fixtures, and tooling with low thermal requirements