PA 4500 Filament
PA 4500 Filament is a low warp, neat Nylon copolymer that has good lay flat/low warp properties, excellent appearance, strength in both XY and XZ directions, toughness, and can be used at lower processing temps (260-280° C).
Along with better printability, PA 4500 Filament also delivers better appearance, 100% elongation at break and better overall strength compared to other commercial PA’s and products like PETg and PLA.
- Greater Z strength
- 100% elongation at break
- Prints on open platforms including Ultimaker S5, UM 3, Raise3D, Method X and Taz® Pro Platforms
- Component production of less than 20,000 per year with complex geometries that require good wear properties and appearance but also strength and durability
- Examples include:
- screen printing pallets
- automation sleds
- adaptors for fluid and materials handling
- end-of-arm tooling (EOAT)
- masking covers
- die-cast models and patterns
- General manufacturing