Center of Excellence for Design and Manufacturing of Optical Modules and Subsystems
Making an Impact
In today’s photonics industry, different architectures have been defined for 5G, there has been an evolution to 10G architecture towards end users, disaggregation is a growing trend and the advent of 400ZR continues to impact the architecture of datacenter interconnects.
To meet these requirements and trends, companies must master key enabling technologies and offer a strong portfolio of solutions that accelerate IP and gets products to market faster.
Jabil Photonics (formerly Jabil AOC Technologies) is a business unit of Jabil and a leading provider of comprehensive optical communication solutions with end-to-end optical design, manufacturing and advanced optical packaging capabilities. These capabilities run across a full line of discrete optical components, integrated modules and complex fiber-based boards.
Today, Jabil Photonics provides its customers with the confidence, capabilities and vision to innovate in optical networking and deliver industry-leading products by:
- Being a partner who understands technology trends, anticipates needs and invests in innovation
- Providing a photonics excellence center that offers a range of services and components at the heart of the network evolution
- Offering comprehensive end-to-end photonics solutions from components to system assembly
We’re specialists in creating custom, highly-manufacturable, cost-effective products that meet our customers’ specifications. We complement our customers’ design teams with our unique combination of design, process and test engineering skills and services that include:
- Optical manufacturing
- Optical packaging
- Optical design
- Cable access
- Datacenter interconnect
- Edge computing
Jabil Photonics operates four dedicated sites that provide customers with the confidence and capabilities to innovate for the future. Locations include:
- Pleasanton, California – R&D architects, test and design
- Ottawa, Canada – R&D architects, test and design
- Wuhan, China – Photonics design and product development, optical manufacturing and test
- Penang, Malaysia – Optical and EMS manufacturing, advanced manufacturing process innovation
At Jabil we recognize the unrelenting acceleration resulting for fast-paced changes, and the uncertainty that follows in both mature and emerging markets. To ensure customers’ sustained growth, Jabil Photonics simplifies these complexities by providing complete end-to-end photonics solutions from components to system assembly while optimizing your supply chain.
Enabling Products and Solutions that Safely and Securely Connect the World
Jabil rapid prototyping facilities run by highly-skilled engineers transform designs into quality prototypes quickly, efficiently, and economically.
Design to Dust Solutions for Cloud Service Providers