Supply Chain Trends
Download the Global Supply Chain Trends Survey Report.
How are companies with global supply chains managing today’s market forces?
The global supply chain continues to face uncertainty amid market headwinds. In the last two years, electronics demand outstripped supply, extending lead times for commodity devices (such as capacitors, resistors, diodes, transistors and memory). In addition, high labor costs, rapid technology transitions and other geopolitical uncertainties added to the instability of supply chains.
Aiming to capture data on the trends shaping the global supply chain, Jabil partnered with Dimensional Research to field an online survey to 305 supply chain decision-makers at OEMs with annual revenues of over $500 million.
What is included in the Global Supply Chain Trends report?
- Key and detailed findings from the survey
- The main market forces impacting today’s supply chain
- How companies are navigating current market dynamics
- The importance of supply chain sustainability
- How companies are undertaking a digital transformation in their supply chain
- How recent component shortages have affected companies