Albuquerque, New Mexico
Jabil Albuquerque’s diverse capabilities help our customers succeed in the complex, evolving healthcare marketplace.
The site, originally built in 1981, is comprised of one building on 66 acres, and houses the fourth largest gamma irradiator in the world, providing exceptional capabilities in sterilization, complementing the site’s diversified packaging portfolio. Over half a million people and more than 700 manufacturing companies call the greater Albuquerque metro area home, geographically the hub of the southwest and a dynamic growing region of the country.
Leveraging the power of 260,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Orthopedic Devices
- Cobalt Sterilization
- Customer Returns
- Direct Shipment
- Packaging (Flexible & Rigid)
- FDA REGISTERED
- ISO 13485
- ISO 14001
- ISOHSAS 18001
- FDA (as EM)
- 237,000 sq. ft.