Operating 24 hours a day, seven days a week, the Asheville site specializes in injection molding and assembling precision pharmaceutical components. This high-speed automated assembly site was established in 1995 and applies a key Jabil differentiator: a focus on continuous improvement and Lean Six Sigma principles.
Jabil Asheville's diverse capabilities help our customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably.
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.