Jabil Atlanta provides injection molding capabilities using thermoplastic polymers for a variety of packaging applications.
Our diverse capabilities help our customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably with:
- Accelerated Product Introduction
- Design, Decoration & In-Mold Labeling
- High Cavitation Injection Molding
- High Precision Injection Molding
- Sustainable Packaging
Leveraging the power of 200,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
Design, Decoration, and In-Mold Labeling (IML)
Jabil helps you differentiate your products from the competition with comprehensive expertise in design, decoration, and molding.
Jabil designs sustainable packaging solutions that are responsibly sourced, effective, safe, and recyclable.
Jabil engineers use precision mechanics to integrate mechanical components into tight spaces without compromising performance.
Precision Injection Mold Tooling
Jabil combines design for manufacturability expertise, from concept to high-volume manufacturing, that has served global customers for over 30 years.
Jabil is a leading automation and robotics equipment supplier with the experience and expertise to customize robust, high-volume manufacturing solutions.