Auburn Hills, Michigan
Auburn Hills specializes in high-mix, low-to-medium volume product solutions, with expertise in the healthcare, analytical instrumentation, and automotive industries.
Leveraging the power of 260,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- ANVISA (BRAZIL)
- ESD S20:20
- ISO 13485
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- JABIL AUH FDA REGISTRATION
- JAPAN MHLW
- KOREA FDA (MFDS)
- 250,000 sq. ft.
Jabil's fluidics expertise provides best-in-class architecture, design, and implementation of micro- and macro-fluidic systems.
Mechanical Design Engineering
Top-tier industrial firms worldwide leverage Jabil mechanical design engineering expertise and experience for diverse product and system needs.