Auburn Hills, Michigan
Auburn Hills specializes in high-mix, low-to-medium volume product solutions, with expertise in the healthcare, analytical instrumentation, and automotive industries.
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- ISO 13485
- ISO 14001
- ESD S20:20
- ISO 9001
- JABIL AUH FDA REGISTRATION
- JAPAN MHLW
- KOREA FDA (MFDS)
- ANVISA (BRAZIL)
- 250,000 sq. ft.
Jabil's fluidics expertise provides best-in-class architecture, design, and implementation of micro- and macro-fluidic systems.
Mechanical Design Engineeering
Top-tier industrial firms worldwide leverage Jabil mechanical design engineering expertise and experience for diverse product and system needs.