Jabil Balsthal specializes in manufacturing of complex and innovative healthcare products for Trauma, Spine & CMF, such as instruments and implants. The 3D Printing development center in Balsthal is a central point to extend innovative solutions.
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- 3D Printing
- Swiss Turning / Chucker Turning
- HSC Milling
- Wire EDM / Grinding
- Dry Surface Finishing
- Passivation / Electropolishing
- Cleanroom ISO 8
- Apprenticeship Program
- ISO 13485: 2006
- ISOHSAS 18001: 2007
- ISO 14001: 2015
- FDA (USA)
- ANVISA (BRAZIL)
- 36,220 sq. ft.