Strategically located in well known Swiss watch industry area, Jabil Bettlach specializes in manufacturing of complex and innovative healthcare products for implants (nails and nail components) and for Trauma and Spine instruments, including drill bits.
Leveraging the power of 250,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- 3-5 Axes
- Cleanroom ISO 9
- CNC Machining
- Color Coding
- Heat Treatment
- Laser Engraving
- Mechanical & Automated Assembly
- Packaging, Labeling, & Automated Inspection
- Passivation / Electropolishing
- Tumbling & Blasting
- FDA REGISTERED
- ISO 13485
- ISO 14001
- ISO 45001
- FDA (as EM)
- 106,767 sq. ft.