Blue Sky Center, Tortosa
Where Dreams Take Flight
From igniting ideas, curiosity and collaboration to tackling tough innovation challenges in a thought-provoking environment, Jabil Blue Sky Center – Tortosa is more than a facility. It's an experience! It elevates engagement with our customers, partners, prospects and existing employees and the industry overall. And it showcases Jabil’s far-reaching capabilities in everything - from acoustics to optics and automation to innovation. It brings a powerful emphasis to one of the fastest growing and most diverse businesses in the Jabil portfolio – Packaging! Indeed, some of the world’s leading minds in engineering, science and precision packaging leverage the powerful, global resources of Blue Sky - Tortosa to elevate ideas beyond expectations.
This 5,600 square meter Blue Sky location demonstrates Jabil and Jabil Packaging Solutions’ commitment to growing its European footprint and building strategic and collaborative relationships with its brand customers in the consumer packaged goods, food & beverage, consumer health and industrial/professional market segments. It is a jewel in the crown of the Jabil global footprint, housing tremendous capabilities and value.
Conveniently Located Outside Barcelona, Blue Sky Features:
- State-of-the-art Customer Engagement Center, showroom and projection experience, highlighting packaging trends and the precision packaging journey * Leading-edge lab for project development and mold design and construction
- Testing zone for prototype development, designed to drive speed-to-market advancement
- Jabil Plastics Technology Learning Center classrooms for world-class customer and employee training in plastics technology
- Warehouse offering 2,000 square meters of additional space for injection molding, supplementing our local manufacturing facility
- New molds and matrices production center with 1,600 square meters of production space Let us help you make your Blue Sky dreams come true. Request your Jabil Blue Sky Center - Tortosa tour to experience Innovation at the Speed of Digital.
- 3D Printing
- Additive Manufacturing
- Assembly Expertise
- Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
- Design, Decoration, and In-Mold Labeling (IML)
- Design for Sustainability
- Industrial Process Automation
- Lean Six Sigma
- Learning Center
- Materials Expertise
- Precision Injection Molding
- Process Development
- Product Definition
- Program Management
- Smart Packaging
- Value Engineering
- 5,600 sq. ft.
Design, Decoration, and In-Mold Labeling (IML)
Jabil helps you differentiate your products from the competition with comprehensive expertise in design, decoration, and molding.
Jabil designs sustainable packaging solutions that are responsibly sourced, effective, safe, and recyclable.