Blue Sky Center, California
The Jabil Blue Sky Center helps our customers engineer growth and establish market leadership in an environment of rapid change. At the forefront of Jabil's technological effort, the Blue Sky Center displays some of the world's cutting-edge technologies such as factory-of-the-future capabilities like automation, product design, intelligent digital supply chains, the Internet of things, and more. The Blue Sky Center leverages collaborative spaces for creating, cultivating, and incubating new ideas from vision and prototyping to global manufacturing.
From igniting ideas, curiosity, and collaboration to tackling tough innovation challenges in a thought-provoking environment, Jabil’s Blue Sky Center is more than a facility — it is an experience. It elevates engagement with our customers, partners, prospects, employees, and the industry overall. Some of the world’s leading minds in engineering, science, and manufacturing leverage the powerful, global resources of Blue Sky Center to elevate ideas beyond expectations.
Leveraging the power of 200,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.