Jabil Brandywine’s diverse capabilities help our customers succeed in the complex, evolving healthcare marketplace.
Located in the township of West Chester, PA, just 30 miles southwest of Philadelphia, Jabil Brandywine produces a broad portfolio of products for the trauma and spine markets, as well as minimally invasive surgical procedures. Additionally, patient-specific orthopedic plates and implant products manufactured on site are shipped directly to hospitals.
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Orthopedic Implants & Instruments
- Metals and Ceramics Processing
- Polishing & Finishing
- Mechanical Assembly
- Inspection/Testing (Comparator)
- Returns, Service and Repairs
- ISO 13485: 2006
- 65,000 sq. ft.