Jabil Bray specializes in the design, development, and commercial scale up of complex and innovative healthcare products, serving the world’s leading pharmaceutical, medical device and diagnostic companies. With expertise in the areas of molding, tooling, engineering, quality assurance and automation, Jabil Bray also serves some of the largest packaging customers in the world.
Established in 1980, the Jabil Bray site employs over 450 people across 153,000 sq. feet of manufacturing floor space, 14 state-of-the-art clean rooms, 65 injection moulding machines and 18 assembly cells.
With a designated Centre of Excellence, the site’s annual production exceeds 1.7 billion products and components for the respiratory, ophthalmic, renal health markets and more.
Jabil Bray is strategically located just 40km from Dublin, benefiting from Ireland's status as a global hub of innovation within the medtech and life sciences industries. All of the world’s top 10 pharma companies (by market capitalisation) have substantial operations in Ireland, as do 15 of the world's top 20 leading medical device manufacturers. Additionally, the region provides access to an exceptionally well educated and highly trained workforce.
Driven by lean six sigma operational excellence, Jabil Bray partners with customers to innovate, design, develop, manufacturer and deliver products to market at speed that will improve patients' lives.
At Jabil Bray, we make anything possible and everything better.
- Medical Devices
- Consumer Health
- 2021 Awarded The Shingo Prize for Organizational Excellence
by the Shingo Institute
- 2021 Irish Medtech Award: Partner / Supplier of the Year
- 2020 & 2019 BD Supplier of the Year Award
- 2019 GSK Sustainability Award
- 2019 Worldstar Packaging Award
- 2015 Medical Technology Company of the Year – Irish Medical Technology Excellence Awards
- Automation Development
- Cleanroom Operations (Class 7, 8 and 9)
- Complex Assembly & Integration
- CT Scanning
- Device Design & Development
- DVT Testing
- Mould Tooling
- Operational Excellence & Lean Six Sigma
- Plastic Injection Moulding
- ISO 13485
- ISO 14001
- 153,000 sq. ft.