Located just 250 miles south of El Paso, Texas, with easy Access to rail, seaports and airports, Jabil Chihuahua is ideally situated to meet your global market needs. Extensive automotive cluster within the city, with over 13 Tier 1 suppliers, 14 Tier 2 and 5 Tier 3 on different processes such as: Harnessing,Electronics, Plastic molding, Aluminium injection, Metal stamping, Machining, Assembly.
Jabil Chihuahua has a highly-skilled workforce of over 4,000 employees producing millions of units per year. As a strategic North America manufacturing site, Jabil Chihuahua boasts 100,000 square feet of manufacturing capacity having emerged as a key lower-cost manufacturing location to meet both high volume/low mix and low mix/high volume requirements.
Jabil Chihuahua offers customers a diverse suite of capabilities to help leading global brands and new disruptive players engineer, build and ramp some of the most innovative and complex products in the world. Customer benefits include:
- Skilled manufacturing talent at a globally competitive cost
- Quality systems based on automotive standards
- 18+ years of proven production for multi-million-unit production programs with medium to high complexity
- Strong government relationships to provide best-in-class customs and duty services
- Centralized location to meet global delivery requirements
- Large infrastructure for education and quality talent
- Capital of Mexico’s largest state
Creating the Future, Together
To ensure our customers can respond intelligently to megatrends like mass customization, connectivity and the Internet of Things (IoT), and the electrification of vehicles, Jabil continually invests in new technologies and manufacturing processes, delivering the rapid prototype, product development and ramp to scale necessary to be true innovators – today and into the future.
- Additive Manufacturing for Automotive
- Customer Electronics
- Box Build
- Build to Order (BTO)
- Configure to Order (CTO)
- Failure Analysis Lab
- High Mix Low Volume
- Low Mix High Volume
- New Product Introduction (NPI)
- PCBA High Level Assembly
- Test Development / Test Automation
- ESD S20.20: 2014
- ISO 14001
- ISO 27001
- ISO 45001
- ISO 9001
- RBA 6.0
- 717,000 sq. ft.