Jabil’s site in Gotemba, specializes in Design, Assembly and Integration for customers in the Semiconductor, Industrial, and Life Science markets. The site teams have a long track record of supporting customers in large, complex electro-mechanical projects within the country.
Our diverse capabilities help our customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably with:
- Cleanroom Assembly
- Electrical and Mechanical Design
- Precision Mechantronics
Leveraging the power of 260,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- 38,000 sq. ft.