Grand Junction, Colorado
Jabil Lewis Engineering is a precision machining facility with over 45 years of operating expertise in manufacturing and concept producibility and engineering support. We specialize in aerospace products, turbine engine components, rapid prototyping, and industrial pumps, but our capabilities are applicable to any industry that requires precision machined parts.
Jabil Lewis Engineering continues to focus on adding value to their customers through the development of new products and value engineering of existing products. Although our machining capabilities focus on complex products, we are more than just another machine shop. We offer customers supply chain solutions to provide subassemblies and component packages directly to their assembly lines, removing their overhead cost associated with managing numerous suppliers, exploded bill of materials, and line shortages.
Our policy of continuous improvement is of utmost importance. We take pride in manufacturing quality products. Jabil Lewis Engineering can hold tolerances of .0008" for position, .00005" for flatness, and 12 microinches for surface finishes.
Jabil software services deliver advanced software engineering solutions to a diverse group of industries across multiple domains. This extensive knowledge base allows us to solve complex issues throughout our customer’s technology stacks which accelerates their time to market and revenue.
Leveraging the power of 260,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
- AS 9100
- FAA 145 REPAIR STATION
- ISO 9001
- 67,000 sq. ft.