Strategically located in well known Swiss watch area, Jabil Grenchen specializes in manufacturing of complex and innovative healthcare products for implants (screws, plates, spine). Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world.
As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- CNC Machining
- Tumbling & Vibratory Grinding
- Anodization Electropolishing
- Laser Engraving
- Automated Packaging, Labeling, & Inspection
- Cleanroom ISO 9
- Sterile Packaging
- ISO 13485: 2003
- ISO 14001: 2004
- ISO 14971: 2009
- ISO 9001: 2008
- 85,992 sq. ft.