Jabil Hasselt provides product design and engineering services for a wide range of customers across multiple markets. The team at Hasselt delivers quick turnaround prototyping and transfer support to new product introduction and manufacturing sites.
Our diverse suite of capabilities helps our customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably.
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacturing the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Acoustics Design Services
- Embedded Software
- Ecosystem Development
- Functional Safety
- Human Machine Interface
- PCB Design
- Power Electronics
- Project Management
- Product Validation
- Rapid Prototyping
- ISO 13485 (MEDICAL)
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- TS 16949 (AUTOMOTIVE)
- TS 17025 (VALIDATION)
- 52,000 sq. ft.
Jabil value engineering combines optimized product design, performance, reliability, quality, manufacturing, and life-cycle cost management strategies.
Wifi ™ and Zigbee ™
Jabil has advanced expertise in designing, developing, and manufacturing Wifi ™ -and Zigbee ™-enabled consumer and industrial devices for diverse applications.