Jabil Hasselt engineers, builds and ramps some of the most innovative and complex products in the world for leading global brands.
Our diverse suite of capabilities helps our customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably.
Leveraging the power of 200,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacturing the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- System Architecture
- Electronic Design
- PCB Design
- Software Design
- Mechanical Design
- Ecosystem Development
- Functional Safety
- Project Management
- Product Validation
- Rapid Prototyping
- VAVE: Value Add Value Engineering
- ISO 13485 (MEDICAL)
- ISO 9001
- TS 17025 (VALIDATION)
- IATF 16949
- VDA / AIAG APQP
- ISO 26262
- A-Spice (SW)
- 60,000 sq. ft.
Jabil value engineering combines optimized product design, performance, reliability, quality, manufacturing, and life-cycle cost management strategies.
Wifi ™ and Zigbee ™
Jabil has advanced expertise in designing, developing, and manufacturing Wifi ™ -and Zigbee ™-enabled consumer and industrial devices for diverse applications.