Jabil Hasselt engineers, builds and ramps some of the most innovative and complex products in the world for leading global brands.
Our diverse suite of capabilities helps our customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably.
Leveraging the power of 260,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacturing the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Ecosystem Development
- Electronic Design
- Functional Safety
- Mechanical Design
- PCB Design
- Product Validation
- Project Management
- Rapid Prototyping
- Software Design
- System Architecture
- VAVE: Value Add Value Engineering
- A-Spice (SW)
- IATF 16949
- ISO 13485 (MEDICAL)
- ISO 26262
- ISO 9001
- TS 17025 (VALIDATION)
- VDA / AIAG APQP
- 60,000 sq. ft.
Jabil value engineering combines optimized product design, performance, reliability, quality, manufacturing, and life-cycle cost management strategies.
Wifi ™ and Zigbee ™
Jabil has advanced expertise in designing, developing, and manufacturing Wifi ™ -and Zigbee ™-enabled consumer and industrial devices for diverse applications.