Established in 1991, and located 60 miles south of Gdańsk with easy access to rail, seaports and airports, Jabil Kwidzyn is the second largest Jabil facility in the country. With close proximity to the largest markets, Jabil Kwidzyn has extensive experience with consumer electronics, industrial and home infrastructure, heavy industry and renewable energy customers providing support throughout the entire product lifecycle.
Jabil Kwidzyn has over 3,500 highly skilled, experienced and flexible employees and is the third largest employer in the Pomerania region. As a strategic European manufacturing site with 700,000 square feet of manufacturing capacity, Jabil Kwidzyn has emerged as a key lower-cost manufacturing location to meet high mix, low volume and prototyping requirements.
Jabil Kwidzyn offers customers a diverse suite of capabilities to help leading global brands and new disruptive players engineer, build and ramp some of the most innovative and complex products in the world. Customer benefits include:
- Dedicated import/export team with an authorized economic operator (AEO)
- Experts in project management with a dedicated project management office (PMO)
- Support in delivering customs and tax solutions
- Experience and flexibility adapting into new industries
- Automation pioneer partner
- Electricity and gas meter experience, including calibration and customization with key certifications
- Talent pool of more than 2.5 million people in proximity of 60 miles
Creating the Future, Together
To ensure our customers can respond intelligently to megatrends like mass customization, connectivity in the home and buildings, and the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), Jabil continually invests in new technologies and manufacturing processes, delivering the rapid prototype, product development and ramp to scale necessary to be true innovators – today and into the future.