Strategically located in well known Swiss watch industry area, Jabil Le Locle specializes in manufacturing of complex and innovative healthcare products for spine pathologies such as deformities, osteoporosis and thoraco-lumbar fusion.
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Medical Devices
- Orthopedic Implants
- Multi Spindle Turning
- Mono Spindle Turning
- CO2 Milling
- Tumbling & Sand Blasting
- Anodization Passivation
- Mechanical Automated Assembly
- Packaging, Labeling, & Automated Inspection
- Cleanroom ISO 8
- Sterile Packaging
- ISO 13485: 2016
- ISO 14001: 2004
- IOHSAS 18001: 2007
- GO FMA JAPAN
- 124,054 sq. ft.