Strategically located in well known Swiss watch industry area, Jabil Le Locle specializes in manufacturing of complex and innovative healthcare products for spine pathologies such as deformities, osteoporosis and thoraco-lumbar fusion.
Leveraging the power of 260,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Medical Devices
- Orthopedic Implants
- Anodization Passivation
- Cleanroom ISO 8
- CO2 Milling
- Mechanical Automated Assembly
- Mono Spindle Turning
- Multi Spindle Turning
- Packaging, Labeling, & Automated Inspection
- Sterile Packaging
- Tumbling & Sand Blasting
- IOHSAS 18001: 2007
- ISO 13485:2016
- ISO 14001: 2004
- GO FMA JAPAN
- 124,054 sq. ft.