Livingston is Jabil’s corporate hub in Europe & Middle East, providing critical multi-disciplinary competences in Supply Chain, Business Development, IT, Finance, HR and Engineering, serving all Divisions across Jabil worldwide.
Jabil is a product solutions company providing comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services. Operating from over 100 sites strategically located around the world with more than 260,0000 employees, Jabil delivers innovative, integrated and tailored solutions to customers across a broad range of industries including:
Jabil has twenty-one sites across Europe & Middle East. As a single point of accountability, Jabil helps:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered. At Jabil we empower the brands that empower the world.
Human Machine Interface
Jabil delivers efficient, self-explanatory, user-friendly interaction while expanding the boundaries of machine operation and service as a human machine interface manufacturer.
Jabil's fluidics expertise provides best-in-class architecture, design, and implementation of micro- and macro-fluidic systems.
Jabil’s automation capabilities help lower capital investments and manufacturing operating costs.