Jabil Manaus delivers high-quality products for customers in the set-top box, digital camera, LCD tv, and kiosk industries. The Manaus site is located in the only recognized industrial-free trade zone and has a team of employees dedicated to the community and the environment. In this zone, the Federal government provides special tax benefits for specific consumer products like TVs, audio systems, and motorbikes.
Our diverse capabilities help customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably:
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Embedded Cameras
- Social and Environmental Responsibility
Jabil’s automation capabilities help lower capital investments and manufacturing operating costs.
Jabil provides advanced design and engineering services and precision manufacturing for products with embedded precision cameras.
Jabil printed electronics are part of end-to- end solutions using flexible glass and electrically functional, visually appealing, and durable housings.