Maple Grove, Minnesota
Jabil Maple Grove’s diverse capabilities help our customers succeed in the complex, evolving healthcare marketplace.
The Maple Grove operation is Jabil’s only medical device reprocessing facility. In August of 2018, Jabil began an exclusive 5-year engagement with SterilMed (a Johnson & Johnson company) to manage medical device reprocessing operations across 3 separate facilities in and around Maple Grove, Minnesota. Reprocessing brings new life to medical devices and reduces device costs by 40-60%. In addition, reprocessing reduces landfill waste and regulated waste disposal costs.
Leveraging the power of 250,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Class I and Class II Medical Devices
- Cleaning & Disinfection
- Inspection & Functional Testing
- Packaging & Labeling
- Receiving & Sorting
- FDA REGISTERED
- ISO 13485:2016
- QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (QMS)