Mebane, North Carolina
Jabil Mebane molds, decorates, and assembles components for the world’s largest brands. We understand brand value and work with our partners to deliver a unique and sustainable approach that supports brand promise. Our employees work together to create value and improve the lives of your customers. Our core competencies include design and manufacture of rigid food containers, closures, and devices.
Leveraging the power of 200,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- ISO 9001
- ISO 13485
- 330,000 sq. ft.