Located in one of America’s largest logistical hubs, the tenured team at Jabil Memphis helps customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably. The site offers expansive configure-to-order and build-to-order manufacturing services for diverse industry segments.
Jabil Memphis has about 750,000 square feet of manufacturing space. The manufacturing capabilities of the team at Jabil Memphis enable this location to provide complete product solutions to our customers in several industries including point-of-sale, storage, and networking and telecommunications. Our configure-to-order and build-to-order capabilities help customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably.
Leveraging the power of 200,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
Giving Back to the Community
Jabil’s Memphis site is the main corporate sponsor of the annual Lebonheur Children’s Hospital’s Pumpkin Run. Following this 5k running event, employees host a party for the children. To raise funds for the hospital, employees hold car washes and garage sales throughout the year.
Jabil Memphis also participates in Angel Tree, an event associated with the Salvation Army. Employees buy Christmas presents for children and seniors who are less fortunate.
- Cloud, Compute & Storage
- Retail Automation & Robotics
- Environmental Technologies
- Low Volume / High Mix Manufacturing
- BTO / CTO / BTF Capability Order Fulfillment
- Repair & Refurbishment
- Logistical Advantage
- Third-Party Logistics
- High-Level Assembly, Complex FATP (Final Assembly Test & Pack)
- Optics / LiDAR Testing & AOI
- Firmware Load & Verification
- Light Touch, Custom Pick-Pack-Ship Operations
- Consigned Parts Management
- Quality Management System
- Lean Six Sigma
- NPI-Advanced Quality Planning
- ISO 9001
- ISO 13485
- TS 16949
- AS 9100
- TL 9000
- 750,000 sq. ft.