Mount Pleasant, Iowa
Mount Pleasant offers precision injection molding, thin-walled, tight-tolerance molding, and in-mold labeling (IML) for customers in the plastics industry. The site also specializes in innovative, custom packaging solutions. Mount Pleasant supports the local Habitat for Humanity group and employees consistently participate in the organization’s charity events.
Our capabilities help customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably.
Leveraging the power of 260,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- ISO 14001: 2004
- 58,000 sq. ft.