Jabil is in the process of establishing a new manufacturing facility in Osijek, Croatia. This expansion is a strategic move that aligns with Jabil's focus on long-term secular trends and growth in renewable energy, electric vehicles, healthcare, 5G, and cloud. The new facility will serve as a hub for Jabil's continued commitment to innovation, sustainability, and delivering comprehensive manufacturing solutions to our customers.
Jabil is one of the world’s largest manufacturing solutions providers in the world, working with over 450 of the world’s leading brands to bring their products to market. Leveraging the power of over 260,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability.
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions.
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies.
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent supply chain solutions.
- The construction of the new manufacturing centre of excellence is due to be completed in early 2024.