The site Raron, situated in the heart of Switzerland's valley of Valais, manufactures orthopedic plates, Schanz screws and craniomaxillofacial implants characterized by its unique, innovative and cost-effective processes like water jet cutting, forming and bulk forming technologies.
Leveraging the power of 260,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- 3 & 5 Axis Milling, Turning
- Anodization, Electropolishing, Passivation Cleaning
- Automated Packaging, Labeling, & Inspection
- Cleanroom ISO 9
- Forming & Bulk Forming
- Tumbling & Blasting
- Water Jet & Laster Cutting
- FDA REGISTERED
- ISO 13485
- ISO 14001
- ISOHSAS 18001
- GO FMA JAPAN
- 50,482 sq. ft.