The site Raron, situated in the heart of Switzerland's valley of Valais, manufactures orthopedic plates, Schanz screws and craniomaxillofacial implants characterized by its unique, innovative and cost-effective processes like water jet cutting, forming and bulk forming technologies.
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Waterjet & Laster Cutting
- 3 & 5 Axis Milling, Turning
- Forming & Bulk Forming
- Tumbling & Blasting
- Anodization, Electropolishing, Passivation Cleaning
- Cleanroom ISO 9
- Automated Packaging, Labeling, & Inspection
- ISO 13485
- ISO 14001: 2015
- GO FMA JAPAN
- 50,482 sq. ft.