Jabil Additive’s Seattle facility enables aerospace customers to cost effectively scale programs while meeting rigorous standards. One site in the 200 machine Jabil Additive Manufacturing Network, the Seattle facility focuses on responsive production with customer qualified or Jabil Engineered Materials, tailored to customer requirements.
Leveraging the power of 260,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
- AS9100 Rev D
- ISO 9001
- 6,000 sq. ft.