Suzhou (Die Cut)
Jabil Die Cut (JDC) drives success for customers in multiple market segments. Including mobile Internet, healthcare, clean technology, automotive and others.
Leveraging the power of 250,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we provide:
- Advanced innovative product design excellence.
- Breakthrough material technologies in plastics，adhesives and metals-all delivered by the best engineering minds in the business, We pride ourselves on our dedication to quality, scale, speed and time-to-your-profitability.
- Customized development according to market expectation
- Speed to time manufacturing delivery.
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Class 10K Clean Room (ISO 7)
- Die Cut
- Low Volume/High Mix Manufacturing
- Materials Technology
- Mechanical Tool Design
- Press Fit
- Rapid Prototyping/NPI Pre-Production
- IATF 16949
- ISO 14644-1
- ISO 27001
- ISO 9001
- 4,588 square meters