The Jabil Taichung (Plastics) site offers materials technology services to customers in the computing and storage, networking, telecommunications, and mobility markets. Our diverse suite of capabilities help our customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably:
- Computer assisted design (CAD)
- Computer numerical control
- Double-shot molding
- Electronic ink (E-ink, T-ink)
- Printed electronics
- Failure analysis
- In-mold decoration
- Injection molding
- Insert molding
- Laser etching
- Laser selective plating (LSP)
- Plastic decoration
- Plastic insert molding
Leveraging the power of 200,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Design, Decoration and In-Mold Labeling
- Sustainable Packaging & Materials Technology
- ISO 14001
- ISO 50001
- ISO 9001
- OHSAS 18001
Jabil adhesives expertise with interfacial materials science, reformulation, and processing technologies is unmatched.
Jabil’s automation capabilities help lower capital investments and manufacturing operating costs.
Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
Jabil multi-axis, multi-tasking CNC machine tools, applied with the latest computer-assisted design and manufacturing technologies, enable high-quality serialized processing of diverse plastics and metals.
Jabil printed electronics are part of end-to- end solutions using flexible glass and electrically functional, visually appealing, and durable housings.
Laser Selective Plating
Jabil laser selective plating enables integrating antenna circuits directly on a part’s housing.
Precision Injection Mold Tooling
Jabil combines design for manufacturability expertise, from concept to high-volume manufacturing, that has served global customers for over 30 years.