The Jabil Taichung (Cutting Tools) facility specializes in developing and producing carbide cutting tools for precision milling and drilling delicate parts used in the production of mobile phones. Equipped with 56 sets of German precision grinding machines and PVD coating machines and high-tech automatic measurement instruments, we are dedicated to supplying high-performance cutting tools to customers worldwide.
Our R&D capabilities include:
- Decorative Solutions
- End-to- End Solutions
- Material Analysis
- New Material Application
- New Process Development
Leveraging the power of 260,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
German precision 6 axis grinding machines
German & Swiss PVD coating machines
Automatic 4 axis inspection instruments
Automatic defects detection instruments
Non-contact optical 3D surface characterization and roughness measuring instruments
Automatic surface 3D laser scanning and analyzing instruments
Jabil is at the forefront of integrating materials technology advances into products and manufacturing techniques.
Design, Decoration, and In-Mold Labeling (IML)
Jabil helps you differentiate your products from the competition with comprehensive expertise in design, decoration, and molding.
Jabil value engineering combines optimized product design, performance, reliability, quality, manufacturing, and life-cycle cost management strategies.