The Jabil Taichung (R&D) facility develops and creates cutting-edge, consumer-facing materials technology and comprehensive product solutions that help companies better realize their ideas and concepts. To thrive in an ever-changing market, we are constantly advancing and expanding our capabilities to meet and exceed the expectations of our customers. By leveraging our innovative technologies, extensive expertise, and creative solutions, we are able to help companies deliver high-quality products to consumers at an accelerated rate. Industries we serve include consumer lifestyles and wearable tech, defense and aerospace, emerging growth, and mobility.
Our R&D capabilities include:
- Decorative Solutions
- End-to- End Solutions
- Material Analysis
- New Material Application
- New Process Development
Leveraging the power of 260,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Mechanical Design
- Technology Exploration
- Value Engineering
Jabil is at the forefront of integrating materials technology advances into products and manufacturing techniques.
Design, Decoration, and In-Mold Labeling (IML)
Jabil helps you differentiate your products from the competition with comprehensive expertise in design, decoration, and molding.
Jabil value engineering combines optimized product design, performance, reliability, quality, manufacturing, and life-cycle cost management strategies.