Jabil’s design engineering team in Taichung offers a comprehensive array of value-added product design and engineering design services for customers in the mobility market. Our diverse suite of capabilities helps customers innovate and bring products to market quickly and reliably:
Leveraging the power of 200,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Computer Numerical Control
- Mechanical Design Engineering & Value Engineering
- ISO 14001
- ISO 50001
- ISO 9001
- OHSAS 18001
Computer Numerical Control (CNC)
Jabil multi-axis, multi-tasking CNC machine tools, applied with the latest computer-assisted design and manufacturing technologies, enable high-quality serialized processing of diverse plastics and metals.
Jabil’s automation capabilities help lower capital investments and manufacturing operating costs.
Jabil's fluidics expertise provides best-in-class architecture, design, and implementation of micro- and macro-fluidic systems.