Jabil Tijuana’s diverse capabilities help our customers succeed in the complex, evolving healthcare marketplace.
Strategically located just south of San Diego, California, Tijuana is Baja Mexico’s largest and fastest growing city, and currently boasts the largest concentration of medical device manufacturers in all North America.
Integrated by Jabil in 2013, the Tijuana location, established originally in 1994, now comprises over 358,000 square feet of manufacturing space, delivering for Jabil’s healthcare customers the widest array of design and manufacturing capabilities in the industry.
Jabil offers end-to-end, comprehensive engineering capabilities with operations at over 100 sites strategically located around the world. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
- Insert Molding
- Injection Molding
- ISO 13485
- Q.S. COMPLIES WITH MDD AND ANVISA
- MO 169 JAPANESE REGULATION
- 358,000 sq. ft.