Jabil Vienna specializes in mechatronics — precision mechanics and electronics — with comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain management, and aftermarket services. Providing a one-stop solution for diverse industries including automotive, storage, industrial, and medical.
Leveraging the power of 250,000 people in more than 100 strategic sites around the world, Jabil delivers comprehensive design, manufacturing, supply chain and product management services for customers in a broad range of industries. As a single point of accountability, we help:
- Innovate and develop designs optimized for performance and manufacturability
- Rapidly prototype for accelerated product introductions
- Manufacture the highest-quality products and components using the latest automation and process technologies
- Stringently validate and test with proprietary, integrated methodologies
- Ensure that customers build in the right location, source the right materials, and reach target markets with intelligent, digital supply-chain solutions
- Our flexible approach streamlines the entire product lifecycle, empowering the customer to focus on what matters most to their business — with the peace of mind that Jabil has the rest covered.
Our in-house prototype lab allows us to quickly ideate, build and test concepts, allowing for rapid refinement, reduction in cost and faster time to development. Learn more about our prototyping services in English or German.
- Connected Consumer
- Build-To-Order / Configure-To-Order
- Cleanroom (Class 10K)
- Engineering Design Services
- Failure Analysis
- High Precision Mechanics
- Laser Welding
- Mechanical Design
- Miniaturization Systems
- Supply Chain Management
- EN 9100
- IATF 16949
- ISO 13485
- ISO 14001
- ISO 9001
- 96,875 sq. ft.